Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Manny Pacquiao VS Floyd Mayweather

I dont feel like commenting on this topic because for sure I will be brutally bias. But for the last couple of weeks that I've been following on all the developments and reports about this sorta "EPIC" match between the two powerful fighters, I've heard, read a lot of comments. Of course, either from boxing experts, and/or down to the very fans. But now, Mayweather Sr. once again giving the public his always-proven-wrong predictions about Manny Pacquiao's fights. "My son's too much for Pacquiao." lol! This guy's a joker! He's always been...

For the record, we already know that Mayweather's too afraid to lose that zero-lose record of his. That's why he's been avoiding to fight bigger guys like Mosley, Cotto and other welterweights. And now, with Manny he's been trying to inject this profit sharing BS. I'm sure he's been recieving lots of pressure that's why he agreed on fighting against Manny. The world is asking for it. I hope this is final. This is gonna be exciting!




No comments:

Post a Comment